- Posters should be no more than 72 inches (180 cm) wide by 48 inches (120 cm) tall.
- Posters will be affixed to panel dividers.
- Participants must supply their own push pins/tacks or other means for hanging the poster.
- No electrical outlets will be provided in the poster presentation area. Back-lighted photos, sound or projection equipment, and free-standing displays are prohibited.
- You may prepare handouts for distribution at the poster session, you will need an envelope or folder to hold them in on the display.
- Posters should be readable from a distance of 5 to 6 feet (up to 2 meters). For adequate visibility, capital letters should be at least 3/8 inch (1 cm) high after enlargement to full poster size. Photographs should be a minimum of 5 x 7 inches.
- Assemble titles, text, illustrations, graphics, tables, etc. on your poster clearly and effectively---avoid presenting too much information and creating visual congestion.
- Present text in short, concise statements; avoid excessive blocks of text.
All graduate student posters will be automatically entered into the 5th Annual NACTA Poster Contest. Entry into the contest will be indicated by a QR code to be placed in the lower left of your poster.
Your abstract will be published in the 2017 NACTA Journal, volume 61, supplement 1.
Conference information will be available at the conference website: https://www.conf.purdue.edu/landing_pages/NACTA2017/