The second annual NACTA Poster Contest will be held at the 2014 NACTA Conference, Bozeman, Montana,
June 25 -28. The contest is sponsored by the NACTA organization.
- The individual presenting the poster at the NACTA Conference must be a graduate student.
- Any accepted abstract submitted to the 2014 NACTA Conference through the abstract submission site (http://nactaabs.expressacademic.org/) by March 20th is eligible for the contest.
- Only abstracts and posters that conform to the submission guidelines will be consider.
- Posters will be judged by a panel of five judges identified by the NACTA Executive Committee.
Criteria for judging will be the following ten points:
- Overall Appearance
- White Space
- Text/Graphics Balance
- Text Size
- Organization and Flow
- Author Identification
- Main Points
- Clarity of Information
- A scorecard explaining each of these criteria is available for download on the NACTA website.
- Presenters must be present at the time of the judging.
- Placement will be determined by the total of the scores from all five judges.
Winners will be announced at the NACTA Awards Banquet
- First place: A Kindle Fire HD and award certificate signed by NACTA President
- Second place: $100 iTunes or Amazon gift certificate and award certificate signed by NACTA President
- Third place: $50 iTunes or Amazon gift certificate and award certificate signed by NACTA President
Also the winners will be featured on the NACTA website and the NACTA Facebook page.
Each participant will receive a summarized copy of their scorecard.
Poster jpeg/abstract number
College or university:
Submit this information for each poster you are entering into the contest.
Please email your entry by June 17, 2014, 11:59 PM.
- Undergraduates are also invited to participate.